Sunday, July 15, 2012

Events Attended: Performance at Orchard House

Every time I drop off the face of the earth, I never know how many excuses to give. Let us just say that I had a massive flu followed by a massive cold, and have been wrapped up in other things. But quick, let's have pictures instead of excuses! Orchard House, home of Louisa May Alcott and model for the house in her famous book Little Women recently celebrated its 100 anniversary as a museum. To celebrate, CVD dressed in 1912 clothing and did a charming dance performance. I wore the dress I made by the Titanic Weekend, plus a straw hat an a silly hair curl. I was feeling sort of Mary Pickford-ey, although I think she always does more curls.
 Anyway, it was a lovely afternoon performance. Check out those cute dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment