Sunday, December 5, 2010

Regency Performance at Gore Place

Wednesday evening, several friends and I went to Gore Place to do a performance of Regency dancing at a lovely Christmas party (final projects have made me very slow at updating - I am sorry). I don't even know what to say, except Gore Place is really fantastic, and I absolutely love my wonderful Wellesley friends, who did a great job learning the dances and looked great in the performance. They even made their own dresses.If you have not gone to Gore Place, you should. It is a gorgeous federal house in Waltham, MA, and everyone who works there is really nice. I cannot imagine a more perfect setting for regency dancing, and I hope to have many opportunities to go back. Here we are with their beautiful Jane Austen tree.
If you find this interesting, you should stay tuned and keep February 12 free for a regency ball (Dancing with the Dashwoods)!

No comments:

Post a Comment