Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Event Announcement - Inspiration: Renoir! La Promenade


I am insane. I am doing two back to back dance weeks, directly followed by a performance. Not a day of rest between these three things. On the bright side, I am only doing this because they are all really exciting events. So this post is to announce that I will be at the Philadelphia Museum of Art for a Renoir inspired event organized by the lovely Shien Lee of Dances of Vice. The event is on August 6th at 5 PM, and admission is free with museum admission ($12-$16). There are going to be several performances, and I expect to have a super-amazing-exquisite new ballgown done by then (currently about 45% completed...), so if you are in the area it will be very worth seeing. Get more details from the Dances of Vice website here. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment