Friday, March 5, 2010

Muppets!

Alright, the Muppets may not be elegant, but they are cool. One of my classes always starts with a totally unrelated music video. Really... they choose something completely random to play before class starts. I guess it is to get our attention.

For one of these, my professor choose this, which he found hilarious. I must agree. Start with the actual music video for Bohemian Rhapsody, by Queen.

Ok. Now watch this version.

Have you noticed how excited I am that I've figured out how to put youtube videos into blog posts? Yes, it is ridiculously easy, but I am so technologically inept that I count this as a great victory!

Also, that last comment about video conferences makes me think of most meetings. I wish all unproductive meetings were that much fun to watch. For that matter, I wish all science classes were that much fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment